Position Available - Nightly Bird Call Count Manager
SIRCET are on the lookout for someone to manage our Nightly Bird Count Project which is to be conducted this April/May/June 2019. This is a paid position in which the person will be responsible for:
• Recruiting, training and coordinating volunteers
• Managing the health and safety of the volunteers
• Conducting night counts of birds
• Entering data and basic data analysis
• Writing a report at the conclusion of the project
Necessary training and support will be provided, although experience in the above areas is preferred. You must be available for the period April to June and be based on Stewart Island.